NEW LOOK FOR 2016!

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who continues to visit even when I was not online for months.
Sorry if I wasn't able to inform you of my departure but now I'm back for good!

I redesigned our page and if you're loving it (or not) you can answer our poll at the left side of our webpage. I also arranged our Google Drive (from where you can download the ebooks) so that it would be much easier for you to download all newly uploaded books.

I will be uploading new sets of books later on & please don't forget to follow us on twitter so we could communicate more!!! ♥

Anyway- I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & will have a amazing New Years!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I do love this new look of page!! Thank you for everything my dear !

    ReplyDelete